Being an at-home mom doesn't mean you have to STAY at home!
Do you ever feel isolated being at home during the day? You're not alone! Come meet other moms like you at MOMS Club of Albertville.
MOMS = "Moms Offering Moms Support"
Our club offers support, friendship, and a variety of fun activities for Albertville moms and their children. Although most of our members are at-home moms, working moms are also welcome. Most of our activities take place during the day on weekdays, but we do host a monthly MOMS Night Out and occasional weekend activities for families.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions or would like more information: email@example.com
What We Do:
Our goal is to support local moms and their families. Our club offers members the opportunity to connect with other moms in our area. We offer a monthly calendar of kid-friendly activities, playgroups that help you get to know a small group of moms and kids, a monthly MOMS Night Out, several community service projects each year, and other social events.
Most of all, MOMS Club of Albertville provides an opportunity for moms to connect with one another. Giving and receiving support among mothers through the challenges of motherhood is part of our mission. All moms with an Albertville mailing address are welcome—from those at home with their first infants to those with children who have entered school. Moms who work either from or outside of the home are also welcome!
Here are some of the things that make us special:
- We meet during the day, when at-home mothers most need support.
- We believe being a mother shouldn't isolate you. Children are welcome at all of our club events—having children present is considered a natural part of life! For our monthly meetings, we set up activities to keep children occupied and engaged while we discuss club business.
- We have an established support system. Our volunteer Coordinators are experienced MOMS Club moms who are ready to help you every step of the way. You can call them for advice, ideas, and help!
- MOMS Club is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS.
- We know being an at-home mother today means making a financial sacrifice, so membership dues to you local chapter are only $30 per year. ($15 for associate members)
- Mothers of children at any age and stage are welcome in our group! You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school! We know you still need support as your children grow. (Ask about our "associate membership" for moms who work or have no children at home during the day.)
- Our monthly calendar of events includes a variety of fun events to get to know fellow moms as well as have a fun time with your child! Some of these events include park dates, potlucks, tours, and weekly playgroups. Attendance is not mandatory, so you can be involved as often as you like or as it fits your schedule.
- A club within a club—We offer several smaller groups to meet the interests of our members including Book Club, Crafting Club, Game Club, and Golf Club.
- Monthly Member Meeting: Members are invited to our monthly meeting. This is when the chapter discusses and votes on chapter business. We usually try to have food available as well as a craft or activity for the kids' entertainment.
- MOMS Night Out: One night each month we get together for a moms only event. Past activities have included dinners, movies, shopping, game nights, and more. These evenings provide an opportunity to enjoy a little "moms only" fun and conversation.
- Family Nights & Couples Night: Every few months we schedule a fun night for the whole family, including Dad! Past activities have included a chili cook-off, fall carnival, and holiday parties. We also schedule occasional couples outings where the husbands or significant others can meet and socialize.
- At MOMS Club of Albertville, we do our part to help support local charities within the St. Michael–Albertville community by participating in a variety of community service projects that benefit children and/or mothers. Some of the organizations we have supported include the Hanover Food Shelf, STMA Community Education, FYCC, and the Wright County Crisis Nursery. Additionally, we have also run benefit fundraisers for children in need in our community.